(1) In the following document we inform about the extent of the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you eg. Name, address, email address and and user behaviour.
(2) Responsible person according to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is Mindbrotherz OÜ, Pudisoo küla, Männimäe, 74626 Kuusalu vald, Harju maakond, Estonia, (see our imprint ). You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "attn: The Data Protection Officer"
(3) When you contact us via email or a contact form, the information you provide (email address, name or telephone number) will be stored by us to aid in answering your questions. All data that arises in this context and after it is no longer required, is deleted immediately or under limited processing periods where there are statutory retention requirements. The legal basis for this fall under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, to answer your request and, if your request is for the conclusion of a contract, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(4) Should we need to rely on commissioned service providers for individual function on our service or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, the respective transaction will be detailed in this document. In doing so, we will also name the specified criteria for storage duration.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you: - Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR), - Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) or deletion (Art. 17 GDPR) - Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR), - Right to revoke granted consent (Art.7(3) GDPR) - Right to object to processing (See paragraph 3) - Right to information (Art. 19 GDPR) - Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 GDPR). A list of data protection supervisory authorities and their contact details can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html Due to our seat responsible data protection supervisory authority is also Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate 39 Tatari St., 10134 Tallinn Telefon +372 627 4135 https://www.aki.ee/en .
(3) In the case of processing of personal data for the purpose of performing public interest tasks (Art. 6 (1) sentence 1(e) of the GDPR) or for the exercise of legitimate interests (Article 6(1) sentence 1(f) GDPR), you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time with future effect. In the case of opposition, we shall refrain from any further processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, unless - There are compelling, legitimate grounds for processing the data that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms. Or, - The processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. You may object to the use of your data for the purpose of direct mail at any time with future effect; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with direct mail. In the case of objection, we shall refrain from any further processing of you data for direct marketing purposes.
(4) To exercise your rights (with the exception of the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority), please contact the office mentioned in § 1 (2).
(1) When visiting our website merely for informative purposes ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data transmitted to our server by your browser. If you wish to view our website, the following data that is necessary for us on a technical level to correctly display our website and ensure its stability and security, will be collected. (Legal basis: Art. 6(1) sentence 1(f) GDPR) - IP address - Date and time of the request - Timezone in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) - Content of the request (actual page) - Access status / HTTP status code - Amount of data transmitted - Website from which the request is made - Browser - Operating system and its interface - Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the website that set the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet a more user-friendly and more effective as a whole (Legal basis: Art. 6(1) sentence 1(f) GDPR). You can manage cookie settings in your browser and among other things, reject acceptance of cookies in general or just for our website and delete any cookies already set. You can find further information in the help menu of your browser.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed then shortened, all person-relatedness can thus be excluded. Data collected about you is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our service and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1(f) GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Information".
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook and Instagram. We employ the “two click” solution with respect to social media plug-ins. When you visit our site, initially no personal data is passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be recognised by the marking on the box above the first letter or their logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via these buttons. Only if you click on the highlighted field and activate it, will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Instagram, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collected, the purpose of processing, or the retention periods. We also have no recourse to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and/or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our service and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1(f) GDPR.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether or not you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be allocated directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button, and as an example, when you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it with your contacts publicly. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent your activity from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices: a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. b) Instagram is a service of Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA; Instagram has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and how it is processed by Facebook on the Instagram Services, please refer to the privacy statements provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875 The address of Facebook is: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2 Ireland. Facebook has appointed a data protection officer. You can reach it at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/540977946302970
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offerings, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended privacy mode", viz that you do not transfer data about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer. This allows us to show you the right videos directly on our website, thus making it easier to use our website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR.
(2) By visiting this website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or customisation of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must comply with YouTube to exercise them..
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about all our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the “double-opt-in” procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address in which you have registered your interest where we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for the transmission of the newsletter is your e-mail address. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1(a) GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from future newsletters. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, or by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the Contact details page of our website.
(5) We point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include “web beacons” or “tracking pixels” that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Also in the newsletter received links contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click in these and from that infer your personal interests. We link this data with actions you have taken on our website. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or informing us via another contact path. The information is stored as long as you subscribe to the newsletter. After a logout we save the data purely statistically and anonymously.
(1) Unless we explicitly state otherwise, we store personal data only for as long as statutory retention periods dictate. After the expiry of these legal retention periods, all data will be deleted that is no longer required to fulfil contractual obligations to you or that we can no longer invoke a legitimate interest for further storage.